Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome all!

Some things you should know: I’m a conservative, an evil, evil conservative. I believe in capitalism and hard work. I believe in allowing people to make their own path in life without being babied by the government.

I’m a happily married Christian woman. My faith is important to me, but I’m not a Bible-thumper. When things get the best of me, I can have a sailor’s mouth, but that doesn’t begin to paint an accurate picture of who I am. Judge not lest ye be judged, nuff said.

By profession, I am a graphic designer, but I do all kinds of artsy things. I like to cook, bake specifically. I sew, play the violin, piano, and trombone (not all at once), and I love cars. Above all, I’m full of opinions. My opinions are harsh from time to time, but at least for the moment, I have the right to express them. Keep that in mind as we embark on this blog adventure.

The name for this blog comes partially from my love for X-Files. Proverbs 25:2 states: “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.” That passage factored heavily into the plot of X-Files: I Want to Believe. I too want to believe. I want to believe the truths in life can set us all free of our oppressions. I’m prepared to search for the truth. Are you?

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooooooooooo!! You'll be awesome at this blogging thing :D

    ReplyDelete